[sword-devel] Re: Re: Offer help (portuguese module?)

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Tue May 2 19:57:42 MST 2006

Em Mon, 01 May 2006 10:47:08 +0100, Jónatas Ferreira escreveu:

> So, I guess that for now nothing can be done, is that it?

> I had already noticed the erroneous naming of the module. I wrote to
> the list saying that and I have never had an answer.

  Sorry, I must have overlooked it.  When was that?

> Is it possible to get your corrected copy anyway? It would be very
> helpfull (at least for now).

  Technically, not, as I have no explicit permission from the IBB.

  But just check my message in the list archives, I don’t remember
cleaning the files from my site and have no time to do so now… only I
think they still need to be processed as they are there.

  Also, for some days CrossWire did publish my files, so perhaps they
are somewhere in the cloud yet.

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA     +55 (11) 5685 2219
http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/        +55 (11) 9406 7191
mailto:leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
xmpp:leandrod at jabber.org                              BRASIL