[sword-devel] OSIS:What is the future? Who is using it now?

Tom Whittemore tom_whittemore at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 7 19:52:28 MST 2006

Brother Jonathan:

I think that is a broad "all-seeing" and "all-knowing" thing for you to
say.  I personally know of one retired Pastor in Texas that is still
composing modules in Texas ... and he is still offering CD's with STEP
modules!  And I don't claim to know that there are no more out there in
the entire world.

--

Agape Love, always!

Yours, in His Holy Name,

Tom W.

How happy is the one whose rebellious acts are forgiven, whose sin is
pardoned!

How happy is the one whose wrongdoing the Lord does not punish, in whose
spirit there is no deceit.

 - Psalms 32:1-2 (NET)

All outgoing Email has been scanned for viruses by Norton Anti-Virus
2005 v11.0 Professional.