[sword-devel] OSIS:What is the future? Who is using it now?

Jonathon Blake jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 23:18:48 MST 2006

Tom wrote:

>I think that is a broad "all-seeing" and "all-knowing" thing for you to say.

It is broad. It also is based on my experience hunting for STEP modules.

>  I personally know of one retired Pastor in Texas that is still composing modules in Texas
... and he is still offering CD's with STEP modules!

a)  In the last two years of hunting for STEP modules, I have found two sources:
i)  Light By Design;
ii) CBD;

The website of the former doesn't indicate any new STEP files have
been made since 2004.  The latter was selling remaindered CD's that
contain STEP Files.   [I think it was from QuickVerse.]

b)  Does the current version of QuickVerse even support STEP?

c) The only "tool kit" for creating STEP files is no longer publicly
available/distributed. The only email address I had for STEP licencing
bounces.

xan

jonathon
--