[sword-devel] .Net/C# and Sword

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 13:24:03 MST 2006

Martin Gruner wrote:
> Jason,
>
> all I know is that BibleCS for Sword 1.5.8 hasn't been released yet.
> So I assume that there is not too much going on there.

As far as I know the only hold up on releasing 1.5.8 is an installer.

According to Chris's e-mail earlier today, there is a lot that has been
checked in that is not in 1.5.8 and he has some more stuff yet to check in.

I am working on the installer and hope to have a first pass done by next
Monday, God willing. I am starting with what Lynn and Troy did, so it
may be a final pass.