[sword-devel] .Net/C# and Sword

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:24:44 MST 2006

My bad - yes, the GRE is the Gecko Rendering Engine.  And I mis-typed.  I
intended to point out that Bible*study* already has support for using Gecko
with the wxMozilla library.  Therefore, Jason's attempt to rewrite
Biblestudy into .NET might take an advantage from a .NET wrapping of that
library.  Gecko# was the quickest example of it that I could find, though I
don't know how available it is or what its license is.  Sorry for the
confusion.

--Greg