[sword-devel] Re:NET Bible (Josh Gould)

Josh Gould kc8eqa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:02:25 MST 2006

I grabbed the e-Sword modules first, thinking they were part of this
project, and ended up downloading e-Sword to use it. Thus my initial
message about the NET Bible. Ironiclly I was introduced to this
translation by a Pastor at my church... I've already started to work
on the compatablity issues between Windows/Mac/Linux. The Modules that
Barry sent me work under Windows (As I suspected they would) but do
not under MacSword/GnomeSword. It's probably one of those little
quirks that we'll have to work out...

In His Service,
Josh Gould