[sword-devel] Re:NET Bible (Josh Gould)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 14:38:49 MST 2006

BibleDesktop (built on JSword a java implementation of the Sword API)
runs on Window, Mac and Linux.
It uses xslt to render the modules (after converting them to OSIS if
they are not already in that format)
into html and this xslt can be customized to handle greater complexity
than we currently do if needed.

I'd suggest looking at it as well.
It can be downloaded from
http://www.crosswire.org/bibledesktop/download.html.