[sword-devel] new ICU dll (probably nothing to see here)

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 13:50:25 MST 2006

Chris,
    I think that may have been my note. I am working on the BibleCS
installer and the only executables (sword.exe and InstallMgr.exe) I have
to play with are the release candidates that use the 2.8 dll (from the
alpha area). I hope to be done "any day now" so I'd like to get current
builds if possible (You wouldn't like my build environment if you saw
it! So we won't use what I could build!)
    Also, is the SwordAPI available as a dll? And do/could these
executables use it?
Thanks,
    DM