[sword-devel] Updated HNV and WEB texts...

Ryan V adyeths at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:24:46 MST 2005

Last year, around June I think, I offered to provide updated WEB and HNV
modules. During my conversations I was told that an update would be made
available within a few months. Its been over a year now and I have yet to
see any updates to these modules. Are there any plans to update the modules
that are distributed on the Sword Project's website?

Also, it would seem that there's a need for someone to work on updating the
texts as needed. What can I do to help out in this area?

Ryan