[sword-devel] Sword manager

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Oct 24 14:48:25 MST 2005

William,
	Quick response, sorry.  Just guessing, but the HTMLHREF filters
probably remove the inlined footnote, in lieu of a subscripted number or
symbol which is a clickable link and, in the URL, includes the footnote
number in the entryAttributes() for the module entry.  If you run the
sword/examples/cmdline/lookup tool on your module and verse, you'll see
how the footnote is stored in the entryAttributes dump at the end.
Hope this helps.

	-Troy.