[sword-devel] how to get strongs numbers from KJV2003 module?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 17:10:51 MST 2005

N-GSM keys into Robinsons module to give the part of speech.
Likewise for THxxxx. These are Thayer's numbers, but there is not a
Thayer's module yet.

Strong's numbers are of the form:
lemma="x-Strongs:H03092" in the OT
and
lemma="x-Strongs:G3588" in the NT
Note that the numbers start with H for Hebrew and G for Greek.

In other modules you may find:
lemma="strong:G4091"
(Troy has suggested that this be the form for all new modules.)

Hope this helps,
    DM