[sword-devel] Developer's Quick Start

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:48:32 MST 2005

I would be willing to pitch in my efforts - limited for the next few months
due to the constraints of finishing up my University studies. I have a bit
of "experience" (OK, so it's really just a course at University) with jsp,
and thus would be willing to try and tackle helping to update the site, as
time allowed. My knowledge of planning & coding a C++ library is more
limited than my experience with HTML/JSP, thus I would like to pitch in to
help out in the effort where possible, as Greg M pointed out, rather than
just pointing out flaws. ...use me!

--Greg