[sword-devel] 1.5.8RC3 / Locales

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 16 03:09:02 MST 2005

RC3 is available for download and testing.  In this latest RC, we've
fixed all error that were reported and also tackled one of the 3
remaining items on the todo list (which was slated for push back): the
morphology EntryAttributes filter fixes.

WITH THIS LATEST RELEASE ALL ENTRY ATTRIBUTES WHICH MENTIONED 'Strongs'
have been changed to 'Lemma' and a LemmaClass=strong has been added.
I've tried to make things a little consistent where our current module
set varies slightly (always including 'G' or 'H' prefixes,
s/x-Strongs/strong/, etc.)

THIS ALSO MEANS LUCENE SEARCHES have changed from strong: to lemma:

Please let me know what you find.  I'd appreciate any valgrind or
codeguard feedback, as real sections of code were rewritten in these
filters.

Also, I know I've forgotten to include submitted locales.  If you've
been waiting for me to get your locale files into the engine, please
send an email with your latest package.  I have had good intentions to
someone.  My apologies for waiting so long on these.

	In Him,
		-Troy.

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.5.7.103.tar.gz