[sword-devel] Sword Open Issues How many will be fixed in 1.5.8?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun May 15 15:20:40 MST 2005

Robin,
	We appreciate your reports of issues.  Anything not closed already is
not scheduled to be in 1.5.8.

	Not, let me say a few things that might make you hopeful.  Many of the
bugs you have reported do not belong under the SWORD module in our
bugtracker.  Many of the issue that you mention are either module
issues, BibleCS (the windows frontend) issues, or user error :)  While
SWORD 1.5.8 should be release as soon as tomorrow, BibleCS is not
scheduled to have a release for a few weeks, and we should be able to
get to some of your reports by then.  I, personally, would appreciate it
if you would move any windows specific bug reports out of the SWORD
module and into BibleCS.  If you don't do it, one of us will have to.

	Please don't get me wrong, I so appreciate the reports.  Thank you for
all the time you've spent testing and making us aware of where we fall
short.

	In Him,

		-Troy.