[sword-devel] How do I encode osisRefs to lexicons?

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Jun 8 10:41:14 MST 2005

This all looks correct. The only change I would make would be to move
the "See" out of the reference tag, but that's just a personal
preference (mainly because it will look the same whether you have one
link or a list of many links covered by one "See").

We're supposed to work on the OSIS reference scheme definition at the
next meeting. (In other words, the mechanism for declaring which IDs
occur within a reference system.)

--Chris