[sword-devel] Layout of the conf.

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 19 10:51:51 MST 2005

DM Smith wrote:
> Chris Little wrote:
>> This was an error in the Wiki. LexiconFrom/LexiconTo should have been
>> GlossaryFrom/GlossaryTo.
>>
>> They indicate the language that a glossary goes from/to.
>
> If LexiconFrom and LexiconTo are errors then there are two conf's that
> need to change.
> These are:
> eren_id and erid_en

On second thought, I may change all of these to Lexicon* instead of
Glossary* since Lexicon* is a little more general and would make sense
for the Strong's Lexicons, etc. At the moment it doesn't much matter
since nothing uses these values yet. (The two Indonesian glossaries were
the first I did about 3 years ago, so that's why they got different tags.)

--Chris