[sword-devel] Layout of the conf.

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 07:57:54 MST 2005

I have found some fields that are not mentioned in either the module
making page or in the ConfFileLayout twiki.
GlossaryFrom, GlossaryTo (in 110 confs)
Can someone describe what this field is and how Sword uses it?

OSISqToTick (in thaikjv) with a single value of false.
How about this one?

The rest of the "unknown" fields seem to be typos:
(I have attached a zip with corrections.)
These look like they should be MinimumVersion:
    MinumumVersion (in umgreek, viet, tisch and rst)
    MinimumSwordVersion (in czecep, czekms, czebkr, and czenkb)
    sMinimumVersion (in orthodoxy)

This looks like it should be TextSource
    Source (in icelandic)

This looks like it should be SwordVersionDate
    SwordVersionData (in finpr, finbiblia)

These look like they should be DistributionLicense:
   Distribution License (in common, has a space in the field name)
   Distribution (in czecep)

This looks like it should be Obsoletes:
   Obsoloetes (in geraugustinus)