[sword-devel] Layout of the conf.

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 05:23:56 MST 2005

Thanks, Chris.

I have written a code (part of JSword) that examines all the fields and
compares them to my understanding of the conf file (which at this point
is incomplete). It produces diagnostics when it does not match my
understanding. I would like to make it more correct and more complete.

Can someone point me to where in the code that the conf is parsed (is it
SWConfig?) and also where it is used? (I don't have a C/C++ development
environment, so I will be doing manual scanning of the source, perhaps
using "find" and "grep")

When I have done a bit more reading, I will ask questions, and perhaps I
can update the documentation to make it more current.