[sword-devel] Layout of the conf.

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 17 18:44:44 MST 2005

We host our own Wiki now, so the new address is:

Please ask any questions about stuff that is unclear or seems
incomplete. That page is a bit old, so stuff may have changed
(specifically, we might have new fields that aren't covered). Questions
can help us identify areas of that page that need improvement.