[sword-devel] Layout of the conf.

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 18:37:40 MST 2005

I have found several references to the following. I remember looking at
the file within the last year.
It is no longer there. Does anyone know where it can be found?

At first I thought it was merely that the path changed
but I can't find it anywhere there.

I found references in JSword's code and in an email from Joachim in the

By the way, I know about the module making instructions at:

(I am working on JSword's installer and I am gathering all the
documentation I can so I can understand
the ins and outs of a conf file. Specifically, I am trying to meet some
user requests. After I "read the manual"
I may have questions.)