[sword-devel] making e-books in ThML format

William Canfield canfield at nord-com.net
Fri Aug 26 09:10:41 MST 2005

I have been able to make an e-book written in HtML format, converted this using xml2gbs in the Utils directory.
Now I am trying to create a document which use a number of files according to the documentation by Harry Plantinga, however this does not seem to work.
I am trying something like this:

doc1.xml
doc2.xml
doc3.xml

Can anyone give me an actual example as to how I can write an xml file which binds the above three documents into the same project? The only way I can achieve my goal at the moment is to have the entire text in one document, which would be a massive one. I would be very gratefull for any help.
Bill