[sword-devel] More help with qpsword, please. :)

Dan Williams drw at handhelds.org
Fri Aug 26 01:53:49 MST 2005

Not to take anything away from qpsword, but there is also Opie Dagger.

The source code is included in Opie CVS (see http://opie.handhelds.org for
more information), and binaries should be included in any embedded Linux
distro which includes Opie (Familiar, OpenZaurus, etc.).

I am somewhat regularly working on it and improving it, although time
constraints prevent me from spending as time as I would like to it.

Dan Williams