[sword-devel] More help with qpsword, please. :)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Aug 25 15:53:32 MST 2005

Philip,
	Awesome!  Glad you got it working!  I don't remember why I added that
comment, but it must have been for some reason.  I am, by no means, and
experienced QT developer and probably did not separate generated code
from my custom code, in the way I was supposed to do so.  That's my
guess at why the comment is in there.  I would love to have someone more
experienced take ownership of that app.

	A few comments.

	Have you tried the latest code in the qpsword SVN repository?  Have you
tried to build it against the latest code in the sword SVN repository?

https://crosswire.org/svn/qpsword/trunk/
https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/

	Please keep us posted on your progress, and a big thank you from me
personally for your time on this!  I haven't been able to use qpsword on
my own zaurus for quite some time because I haven't been able to get a
current OPIE development environment working.

	-Troy.