[sword-devel] Cygwin: was MinGwin

Krzysztof Bialas krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Mon Apr 25 05:03:38 MST 2005

Hi,
I thing I've found what the problem with makefiles was. Take a look at
configure.ac. At the very end there is a definition AC_CONFIG_FILES.
In the original file, from SVN, the config files are set in few lines each
ending with backslash. This should be ok, but for some reason it couses a
problem in config.status.
The soultion, workaround should i say, is to concatenate all the lines in
AC_CONFIG_FILES to one removing backslashes of course.
Now configure builds makefiles right.
The build process is also ok, except from diatheke where the conflict in
strcasecmp is found.
Greetings
Christopher.