[sword-devel] Clementine Vulgate

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 3 12:45:05 MST 2005

Just an update, since I promised to have this posted about 2 weeks ago:
I finished the OSIS document, but by that time a new version had been
posted so I started to updated based on diffs of the source doc. But
I've realized I should probably redo the scripts to better automate the
process since the conversion to OSIS could be fully automated and it is
obvious that further updates will occur.

--Chris