[sword-devel] Clementine Vulgate

JPKlingon at aol.com JPKlingon at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 13:46:32 MST 2005

In a message dated 4/3/2005 2:49:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
chrislit at crosswire.org writes:

Just an  update, since I promised to have this posted about 2 weeks ago:
I finished  the OSIS document, but by that time a new version had been
posted so I  started to updated based on diffs of the source doc. But
I've realized I  should probably redo the scripts to better automate the
process since the  conversion to OSIS could be fully automated and it is
obvious that further  updates will occur.

What is the prospect of this being the full text - are we going to  have
support for the deutero-canonical books? [it would also be nice to know if  these
books being added to the WEB will be supported]

** _http://KLV.mrklingon.org_ (http://klv.mrklingon.org/)  :The Klingon
Language Version Bible **
**** Hegh tI, 'ej ngab tI naH, 'ach reH taHtaH  joH'a'ma' mu'****
**"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of  our **
** God stands forever." Isaiah 40.8 NLT **

** joel peter  anderson * joela at mrklingon.org **

Vaccines Save Lives *  http://www.vaccineinformation.org