[sword-devel] MacSword 1.1.3

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 24 15:18:49 MST 2004

Will,
	Excited to find a Mac somewhere and try it out!  I have a few friends
at school who use MacSword and will pass along the update information.
Thanks!

	You're actually the first frontend to use the new EntryAttributes
search type.  I'm surprised you figured out the syntax!  I couldn't even
remember what it was without playing around.

	Regarding multithreadedness, for the Windows code, we have 2 SWMgr
instances that we keep around.  One is for display and one is for
searching.  Our searches are done in a separate thread.  I think there
might also be a .clone method on SWModule that we added to help with
multithreaded app.  Just before spawning a thread which will operate on
a module, you can send mod.clone() to the thread.  Be sure to delete it
when done.

	PS.  .clone() might be a figment of my imagination, but I think it's
there.

	Again, excited about the new release!

		-Troy.