[sword-devel] MacSword 1.1.3

Will Thimbleby will at thimbleby.net
Tue Nov 23 13:14:45 MST 2004

Hello all,

I have just released MacSword 1.1.3, a much improved version, faster
and more stable. I finally tracked down the major crashing bug that was
causing problems MacSword's multithreaded-ness was wreaking havoc with
the sword library. Which explains why it took so long to find, I made
my interface code mutually exclusive and it works! Finally.

The major new features are:
	Fixed major crashing bug
	Vastly improved startup times
	New search option — that allows you to search for Strong's numbers
(cheers Troy -- just stuck with strongs numbers at the moment no
interface concerns and the most useful)
	Improved rendering of verses on one line
	Drag and drop for bookmarks and find results, better supported

Download and enjoy, this version is far more stable. This is a great
release! I have also updated the source code online for those that are
interested.

God Bless,
--Will
www.macsword.com