RE: [sword-devel] Fwd: Re: Bíblia e Projeto Sword

ingo7 ingo7 at wp.pl
Tue Nov 23 08:18:33 MST 2004

At least, they have answered.

We've asked for permission for 2 modern polish translations several
times and there was absolutely no response from Bible Society in Poland
nor from Pallotinum (catholic editor, most popular Polish translation
copyright owner)...

But everyhing is in the hands of God - we have got another permission
for less popular but far better 1997 translation and now we prepare Old
Testament (NT is ready) to have module before the end of year.

In Christ,

Ingo