[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] Letter from Macedonia

anthony kerr anton_kylie at pacific.net.au
Thu Nov 4 13:50:49 MST 2004

Pastor Vuletic

Thanks for your response, it would be fantastic to add this translation to
Sword.

As for making the module there is more than one way to go about that. I
suggest that you read the module making guide on the sword website

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/

And then we can take it from there. I recommend the OSIS format, but it is
perhaps more time consuming. There are links on the website to external OSIS
reference pages that may be of some help.

I look forward to hearing from you
anthony kerr