[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] Letter from Macedonia

anthony kerr anton_kylie at pacific.net.au
Thu Nov 4 01:19:10 MST 2004

Hello and greetings in the name of the Lord

Has anyone responded to you yet? If not send me a reply and we will coordinate
the addition of the module. Do you have copyright permission to distribute
this module?

Sword is a not for profit and run by volunteers, and so we welcome all new
modules.

in Christ
anthony kerr