[sword-devel] Hi

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon May 31 15:33:50 MST 2004

On Mon, 31 May 2004, jm wrote:

> Sigh, I went to the thread archives and clicked the email at the top to send the message and (sigh) it is not in the thread.  I have tried it with Outlook Express and Yahoo via the daily digest.
>
> At this point, you may not want me to do anything because I cannot respond to a simple email, but I would still like to try.

Frankly,

I simply do not understand your problem.

You have never send in a reply to any message. So none of your messages
will show up for anything but their own thread.

But you CAN NOT use the web archives to reply to a message. They are
present for archive purposes. But you must respond to a message you
receive by email from this mailinglist. And in order to receive them you
must subscribe to the list.

THAT is the way participation is done on this list. (As on any other
mailinglist that I ever came across.)

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.