[sword-devel] Hi

jm luthershinge at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 10:39:25 MST 2004

Sigh, I went to the thread archives and clicked the email at the top to send the message and (sigh) it is not in the thread.  I have tried it with Outlook Express and Yahoo via the daily digest.

At this point, you may not want me to do anything because I cannot respond to a simple email, but I would still like to try.

I actually and a Network Admin, programmer and a lot of other techincal things.  I am not a C++ programmer, though I can follow the program.  I primarily do .net asp.net stuff; and though I am most proficient in vb.net, I prefer c# and am migrating to it away from vb.  I am a DBA also, lots of stuff, jack of all trades, master of none.

Right now, I am interested in developing a module for the Sword Project, some of the Puritan works.

John Marchant

---