[sword-devel] Hi

Lynn Allan paracletos at adelphia.net
Mon May 31 16:29:20 MST 2004

Hi John,

Something to consider with your VB (non .net) skills: there is an open project to simplify the installation of tools for Wycliffe translators. Here is more info:

http://www.crosswire.org/ucgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/Opportunities
http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2003-November/019741.html

An nsis installer was put together, but the real task is to use Word automation for settings to customize the dictionary and grammar settings.

Hope all is well as we labor together in the harvest,
Lynn A.
paraclete at bibleinverse.org