[sword-devel] qpsword

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue May 11 20:05:28 MST 2004

Hey guys,
	Updated qpsword CVS to compile against OpieSdk from opie.handhelds.org, at:

ftp://ftp.handhelds.org/zecke/

It's nice to have an entire compile environment packaged up in OpieSdk.
  The only piece I needed to grab was qvfb for texting x86 binaries,
which can be found at:

http://www.vanille.de/tools/

(I already had /usr/local/arm/2.95.3 stuff, but if you need it, you
should be able to find it at:
http://www.openzaurus.org/official/toolchain/cross-2.95.3.tar.bz2

In qpsword checkout, run:

. ./pcenv

to source the environment to build for the x86, then:

make clean
./build
make

and then run qvfb-qt2, then run qpsword -qws to test

everything should work and qpsword should find your modules from your
standard sword install at /usr/share/sword on your desktop.

I hope this is helpful.  I don't think I've updated armenv yet, but a
look at pcenv should give a clue how to do it.

Looking forward to a new release of qpsword that will support our full
range of new modules!

	Enjoy,
		-Troy.