[sword-devel] Probs. w/SWORD API with C++Builder 6.0

Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:20:18 -0700

Jonathan,
	My apologies for not answering sooner...

	Most of us developer on linux.

	The windows .bpg for BCB should be close to up to date.  Can you tell
me exactly what you've done and where you have troubles.  You should be
able to just open click on the BCB6 project file.  I think it's called
CBuilder6/swordprj.bpg

	A Project | Build All should do everything for you-- theoretically.
Let me know where it breaks and I'll try to help ya out.

	-Troy.