[sword-devel] Probs. w/SWORD API with C++Builder 6.0

Jonathan Mickelson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 21:42:14 -0500

Joachim - Thanks for your answers!

Remaining questions for anyone with answers:

I'm running into to numerous snags with building sword and the other
modules using C++ Builder 6.  Is this common?  Also, are there any
components that need to be installed?  Are there any extra steps needed
to establish a golden development environment?

And finally, what and where is the source for the last stable build
(1.5.6)?  I'd like to start with that unless that is going too far
backwards.  I'm trying to shorten the learning curve by playing with a
working model.

Thank you,
Jonathan