[sword-devel] Re: [sword-devel]polish bible valid against CoreOsis 2.0

schultz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:58:16 +0100

Ingo schrieb:

>[..]
>OSIS text is encoded by me and it is also intended for free use (although it
>is not ready, I have to correct it acc.to specifications).
>
>In His service,
>
>Ingo

Hi,

I took the liberty to  insert verses tags in your osis text and have
made some small changes . Now it is valid against CoreOSIS 2.0.

I validated this  with Sun's Multi Schema Validator (MSV).

The largest problem was to find the verses, because I do not speak
Polish. :)

However with the files of yours sword modules (ot,nt) I could identify
it, hopefully :)

http://www.zefania.de/osis20/pgb_osis20.zip

best wishes
wolfgang
http://www.zefania.de
Home of Zefania BibleMarkup Language and  True Sharp Sword API.