[sword-devel] Re: [sword-devel]polish bible valid against CoreOsis 2.0

Ingo sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:14:50 +0100

> schultz wrote:
> I took the liberty to  insert verses tags in your osis text and have
> made some small changes . Now it is valid against CoreOSIS 2.0.
>
> I validated this  with Sun's Multi Schema Validator (MSV).
>
> The largest problem was to find the verses, because I do not speak
> Polish. :)
>
> However with the files of yours sword modules (ot,nt) I could identify
> it, hopefully :)

It's absolutely fantastic job! Verse identification seems to be OK, but we
will check it at let you know.

We started verse enumeration using scheme: <v osiID="Gen1.1">... </v> etc.
I am not sure if it should be continued.

We hope to submit next Bibles and writings in polish free from bugs &
validated (this was our fisrt contact with OSIS).

In His service,
ingo