[sword-devel] OSIS and Sword

David Mullens sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:45:42 -0500

Hi All,

I've been looking into converting some texts into OSIS.  However, at
this time I believe I read that the Sword software doesn't have the OSIS
viewer (or something to that effect).

My question is:  Is there a list of know OSIS tags that don't work in
Sword?  So far, I have the conf file set to view the OSIS files as ThML
and it works fairly well. (doesn't seem to work at all if I change the
setting from ThML to OSIS.)

Is the best option for now to use the ThML setting for the "sourceType"
in the conf file (along with the ThMLHeading GlobalOptionilter) or is
there a better option?

Thanks,

Dave.

Never doubt that a group of thoughtfully, creative people can change the
world - Margaret Mead