[Fwd: [sword-devel] FACTS]

Mon, 6 Jan 2003 00:06:05 -0500

On Sunday 05 January 2003 10:44 pm, Chris Little wrote:
> 2) BDB/Thayer (he calls them something else I think; these are probably
> from Larry--BibleWorks asserts as such, though the webpage where these
> came from probably said they were PD; his additions apparently include the
> TWOT/TDNT/KJV counts and we will happily remove them)

If you'll check the hebrew and greek lexicons on http://bible.crosswalk.com
you'll find that they also include AV counts (as well as NAS) and even
include links to the verse it appears in.

The greek dictionary has this note at the bottom,
"The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible
Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the
"Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public
domain."

The hebrew dictionay has this note at the bottom,
"The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon;
this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These
files are considered public domain"

Food for thought.