[sword-devel] Sword.chm update - as group project

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:12:07 -0700

> Another option is to dump the chm format and convert to general book
> format. I don't know if we are ready for that. Does gen book support
> graphics? Also, one would not be able to keep the help and another
> commentary (like the personal) open at the same time.

I vote against general book format for the reason that chm files have help
id's that can be linked directly to a help button which can give context
sensitive help if we add the support in sword. It is my desire to do that
someday soon. And no general book format does not at this time support
images.
In Christ,
David Trotz