[sword-devel] Texts from WTBC?

Storm sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:46:02 -0500

I just read their translation of John 1 and it is one of the best modern
translations I have read in a long time. The notes were also well done. I
would love to see this added to Sword.  By the way, I'm a full-time pastor
in Oklahoma and have lurked on here for a long time. You guys are doing
great, amazing, work for the Kingdom!  I've been using sword for sermon prep
since I found it. I use it all the time. I've recommended it to my friends
in the ministry and have even given them copies.  I hope you guys are
rewarded and blessed for all the hard work you have done.  I'd love to help,
but I'm only familiar with basic html.  If you know of some way I could help
with your project, just point me in that direction. Again, you have no idea
how Sword has blessed my ministry and I'm very grateful for what you have
done so far and am looking forward to see what else you come up with.

Regards,

Clark Wrather

I think these restrictions are quite reasonable and seem to indicate that
this
group has their priorities right when it comes to making scripture available
to as many people as possible. This makes me optimistic that they would be
willing to work with Sword.

Please pray that they will be open to the idea and, if you are willing,
contact them and ask for permission.

Joel

> I know the license is a bit restictive, but maybe asking will give
> Crosswire more possibilities?
>
> Thank you!

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.