[sword-devel] MacOS X version development

David Landrith sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:41:58 -0400

A group of friends and I are interested in creating an open source,
full featured, and polished Bible reading software for MacOS X using
SWORD. (We plan to call in "BibleChamp".

I have perused the archives, and found a few scattered references to
MacOS X work at various stages.  What is the current status of this
work?  What would be the best approach to leveraging it?  I.e., would
it be better to begin creating while leveraging other development? or
jump on board with a work in progress?

  David King Landrith            (w) 617.227.4469x212
                                  (h) 617.696.7133

  One useless man is a disgrace, two are called a law
   firm, and three or more become a congress
                                         -- John Adams
public key available upon request