[sword-devel] Too many tabs 1.5.4a

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:15:45 -0700

Running windows XP
I just downloaded the latest ISO of 1.5.4a

I burned a CD and found 132 tabs in the lexdict window when running from
the CDrom.
I would suggest turning off the multitude of ERen... tabs in the
dictionary window.
For those who want to run from the CD  132 tabs will  be a bit
overwhelming.
I think even 53 Bible tabs are a bit much. Altogether 185 tabs takes up a
lot of screen space and will make it hard for a person to find the tabs
they want.

I know I can go into the layout.conf   file to turn off some of the text
tabs.
But where do I go to turn off the ERen tabs.

Also when loading the CD it launches Internet Explorer set for
E:\tract.html but there is nothing showing in the window.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.