[sword-devel] Help needed -- release CEDICT modules

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 04:21:33 +0800

Hey Martin,

>implemented proper support for UTF8 keys in BibleTime, I noticed that
>something with the CEDICT_HANZI module is not right. Are you sure the key key
>names are encoded in UTF8? They seem not to be to me. I did not try this with
>the windows frontend.

Hmm... that's weird. I tried all of the modules using English versions
of Windows 2K and XP and it worked just fine, including looking up
keywords using Chinese characters.

I might have a chance to try out BibleTime next week, when I am back
in Germany and finally have a Linux box available again :)

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"There seems no plan because it is all plan."  -- C.S. Lewis