[sword-devel] MacSword and book problems

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:01:18 +0100

Dear Will,

in BibleTime we managed to check whether a module contains only a new
testament, only an old testament or both.
Is this what you wanted to check or wanted you to check every book is it
exists?
If you wanted to do the first I think I can give you some hints.

Joachim

--
Joachim Ansorg
www.bibletime.de