[sword-devel] MacSword and book problems

Will Thimbleby sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:00:52 +0000

I looked at BibleTime, and in the end I opted for my own similar
method, that managed to get modules such as Luther to list only
Galations. Using ObjC, but should be pretty clear.

VerseKey top, bottom;
books = [[NSMutableArray alloc] init];

*module = BOTTOM;
bottom = module->KeyText();
*module = TOP;
top = module->KeyText();

for (int i = top.Testament(); i <= bottom.Testament(); ++i)
	for ( int j = top.Book(); j < bottom.Book(); ++j)
		[books addObject:[NSString

However this does not work for some modules such as ISV and others as
below. I tried the BT code but had no luck.