[sword-devel] Re: MacOS X CD

Will Thimbleby sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:13:44 +0000

Troy,

No problem, include away (it is still obviously a beta though). I don't
believe there is any way to auto launch a CD on a mac. It's a shame,
because I think it is a good feature. You can do various things for OS
9, but that is rather pointless, esp. since there is no OS 9 UI.

The tract should work, with no problems.

Will