Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:33:23 -0700

	Screenshots look great!  Nice work!  I'd like to include the package on
the CD that we're planning to cut today or tomorrow, if you don't mind.
  Is there anything I should know about Mac CDs?  Is there an autorun
mechanism?  In Windows we auto-launch a little splash screen and a basic
Gospel tract when they insert the CD.  The tract is html & flash, so it
would probably work on the Mac, as well right?  The splash screen gives
2 options, [Run from CD] and [Install], but I'd be happy with just the
tract right now.

	Let me know your thoughts.